since having the 5k

View previous topic View next topic Go down

since having the 5k

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Mar 2012, 4:45 pm

i worked out that i have had used the 5k for 16hrs since i have had it. i have put the gold i had found today and what i have found since i have had it.

21g

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Re: since having the 5k

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

Well done Mate, the 5k dont take long to pay for itself thats for sure, its just so easy to hear
the gold with.... cheers cheers cheers

Went out today back to Gingin and got a bunch of smalls, was nice 25c day and no bloody flies...

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaky on Thu 22 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

Pete

Where was my invite Mad Mad Mad jhgigfif

Peaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

Yeah workin has its drawbacks Razz Razz Razz

Only 28 and 29 up at the G spot this weekend Peaky l;wfh ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:49 am

Good work Stoppsy.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by maladjusted on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 6:50 am

So Stoppsy, I take it that you're happy with your new machine? Wink kwdf

Mate, that is the best example of hours to results I've seen......very impressive cheers cheers

I spent a couple of hours yesterday on unknown ground and kept getting signals for....well, I'll post a thread.

maladjusted

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaw on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 8:04 am

That looks heavy Stoppsy, Better bend ya knees when u lift bid dig... Or call for a 2 man lift.
5k gonna be paid of in no time flat..
I should pay mine of in about 3023A.D in Queensland...

Back to top Go down

Post by One Day Prospector on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 1:36 pm

stoppsy wrote:i worked out that i have had used the 5k for 16hrs since i have had it. i have put the gold i had found today and what i have found since i have had it.

21g

cheers
stoppsy

16hrs hmmmmmmmmmmm, it seems to add upto more than that when all the outings you posted with the 5k and times spent are added together. Never mind I guess its probably encorageing for a newby. Still think the 45k was getting bigger stuff but even the photo seems to indicate that. But ay what the hell, bigones or littleones they still gold ay :bounce:

ODP

One Day Prospector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

Prob just the time switched on, not gettin there n back or lookin after Mini Stoppa's ay Very Happy

Found any gold yaself lately ? Very Happy

Over eer we dont count 10hrs drivin each way on the runtime either, infact who gives a toss as
long as ya get a bit, and have a good time gettin it i say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

One Day Prospector wrote:
stoppsy wrote:i worked out that i have had used the 5k for 16hrs since i have had it. i have put the gold i had found today and what i have found since i have had it.

21g

cheers
stoppsy

16hrs hmmmmmmmmmmm, it seems to add upto more than that when all the outings you posted with the 5k and times spent are added together. Never mind I guess its probably encorageing for a newby. Still think the 45k was getting bigger stuff but even the photo seems to indicate that. But ay what the hell, bigones or littleones they still gold ay :bounce:

ODP
the reason i have only picked up 3 gramers and smaller is i have already been over the area with the 45 and this is what was left over. they are both good detectors but the 5k has the edge over the 45... and it comes down to the person using it. i have come home with gold evey outing so i'm not fazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:03 am

wow gold every outing sweet Shocked awesome stuff stoppsy

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 11:45 am

One Day Prospector wrote:

21g

cheers
stoppsy

ODP

I mean feel free to post up your finds ? being critical is one thing . Having nothing better todo than be negative is another. It basically means your a sad old c***.

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 6:07 pm

I was bought up on the belief that if you don't have anything positive to say don't say anything...so on that note, Well done stoppsy, keep up the good work.... :zd;poghjw:

....And because I didn't always do what I was told.... Have you not been finding any gold ODP, I sense some jealousy maby or are you just a picky MF spank l;wfh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 6:10 pm

thanks again guys, i think this person might just wont to stur me up but if that's all they are trying to do they are wasting there time as it's water off a ducks back....
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by DINGO on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:45 pm

ODP[/quote]

ODP = COCK SMOKER
DINGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:53 pm

lol , I not going to edit the previous posters post.

lol

themrburns

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum