1.5hrs tecking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.5hrs tecking

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 2:56 pm

went out for an 1 hour an half and tryed a spot that i found with the 4500 i found a few bits. i ran the 5000 over it when i 1st got it and picked a few more bits and thought that was it no more left, today i had flicked on the detector and the B&Z booster and with in 10 mins i had my first bit. the siganl stood out realy well. i was picking up some realy small siganls that i had missed with the 45 and without the B&Z booster on the 5000. i am that happy with it i'll be using it ever time i'm out. best part 1 bit off rubbish to 4 bits of gold awesome...

these 4 come in at 1.70g 1.5hrs tecking

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

nice

Post by Jack on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 6:19 pm

nice work, yes the high khz vlf are working well finding that size of gold, i still not found gold but am out again on saturday to try again. taking at pro with me, sadly i not got the money to buy gpx 5000 would love that machine but do wonder how people find that money. in england is 3280 pounds for the machine, amazing the cost in australia for a detector built in asia
Jack

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.5hrs tecking

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 6:46 pm

Hey Jack

Maybe keep ya eyes out for a second hand Gold Bug 2, that will get ya gold everytime ya turn it on
$700 ruffly s/hand too

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:42 pm

jackcoinrelicgoldhunter wrote:nice work, yes the high khz vlf are working well finding that size of gold, i still not found gold but am out again on saturday to try again. taking at pro with me, sadly i not got the money to buy gpx 5000 would love that machine but do wonder how people find that money. in england is 3280 pounds for the machine, amazing the cost in australia for a detector built in asia

Hmm, 3280 pound is $5021.70 AU atm! Shocked
Inhere

Back to top Go down

gold

Post by Jack on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

using the at pro this trip, leaving in 8 hours, the at pro been finding gold on east coast, see how it goes around coolgardie.
would love a gpx 5000, would settle for a 4000 or even 3500, but not got the cash for anything like that, so plan is getting a infinium when i find the cash. does the gold bug II work? had a whites gmt, but you have to tune it down so much to handle the high mineral soil so you only get 3 inches of depth. was a waste of money, if gold bug II is suited to australia then will look into getting one
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 8:28 pm

Jack

Have a look on here mate, few ozzi blokes post that use the GB2's

http://www.nuggethunting.com/forums/index.php?showforum=1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum