first nuggets in WA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

first nuggets in WA

Post by snapper on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:09 pm

g,day guys, second trip out detecting in WA and 4 small nuggets found all with the nf 24x12, total weight 1.5 grams, thanks to crazy pete for throwing a few names of places my way, after the third signal i decided to try a few different settings and results are that with this coil sensitive extra gave the best signal followed very close by fine gold, these nuggets were very shalow and at the other end of the scale enhance hardly gave a whimper, anyway it was late in the day and ran out of time to try other coils so next monday ill be heading back for 4 days out in the bush and give the 11 and 18" commander coils a run over this patch, all nuggets were almost in a straight line and about 7 metres from first to last nugget, cant wait to get back out there, big thanks to pete, cheers stu
snapper

Back to top Go down

Re: first nuggets in WA

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 10:07 pm

nece work well done mate....
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by goldseeker57 on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 1:50 pm

Leave some for me, snapper eafgh

nice finds all the same

Thanks for the pic

goldseeker57

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 3:34 pm

wow awesome stuff snapper great nuggets keep up the good work Very Happy and keep on l;wfh

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 5:10 pm

Hi Stu

Well done on gettin those mate, i would be goin back over that area now
with a smaller coil to mop up.. Very Happy

Pete

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum