sofala gold

Go down

sofala gold

Post by lbg dreamer on Tue 22 May 2012, 7:35 pm

hi all , i decided to give my local haunt a break and go find another spot , with my brand new 14/7 nugget finder mono that i picked up from nuggets down under yesterday, i got the usual great service and a chat. anyway ive only found one nugget at sofala so i thought id try and christen my new coil .
i walked about 5 mtrs from the car there was junk signals everywere and a under ground power line close by i thought the emi was pretty bad lol.
amongst the trash i decided to dig my first target it was one of those sweet signals that you just have to dig, it was gold first up in under 5 minutes again 1.71 waterworn nugget . the rest turned out to be trash i tried to find its mate but its another lonely one

lbg dreamer

Back to top Go down

Re: sofala gold

Post by Inhere on Tue 22 May 2012, 8:34 pm

Good work lbg dreamer!
Makes for a cheap coil. Wink
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Tue 22 May 2012, 8:45 pm

nice piece. The rest of the family must be near by.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 22 May 2012, 8:52 pm

Squeellll Evil or Very Mad - beep Suspect - squeelll Cool - Mellow Shocked fhsdfg - Squeellll Evil or Very Mad Suspect what was that one ???

Hell Yeah! wegr eafgh wegr a nugget. Very Happy

Well done on pullin a goodie outta the baddie's

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by lbg dreamer on Wed 23 May 2012, 11:55 am

[quote="Crazy Pete"]Squeellll Evil or Very Mad - beep Suspect - squeelll Cool - Mellow Shocked fhsdfg - Squeellll Evil or Very Mad Suspect what was that one ???

Hell Yeah! wegr eafgh wegr a nugget. Very Happy

Well done on pullin a goodie outta the baddie's

Pete Cool [/quote

Thanks guys and your reply crazy Pete is exactly how it was with bad emi included from the underground line Laughing

lbg dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum