FORUM MUSTER 2013

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FORUM MUSTER 2013

Post by Bignuggs on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've met a great group of people this weekend. Its bloody magic being here.  Seen some good ground and madmav gets a special mention for picking some of the hardest ground l've seen to find a target.  Well done steve  Razz

Last edited by Bignuggs on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: FORUM MUSTER 2013

Post by UTBN on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 9:38 am

G'day guys. I tried putting a post up yesterday but musta stuffed it up. Anyway a big thanks to cliff setting up this years muster as it was a pleasure to meet all those that attended. An awesome group.
Hopefully each muster will get bigger and better.
The only downside to this years was the rain. But can't do much bout that.
I ended up after the muster with Bluey and did a short trip with him in an area I used to go.
Ended up finding a small patch and was good to see blue on the gold. In fact blue did really well good Onya blue.
To all the guys and gals from muster I look forward to again meeting up and having a great time.
I'm back in Perth til Saturday before I go back.
Blue is possibly still out there but was heading home any day. Im a shocker for taking photos and always forget to some. I have a couple videos which will get put up when I'm able to. I'm useless at computers so will get someone to do it.
A big congrats to Karen for finding her first gold too. Well done. Looked like she was gonna kick martins ass in the gold stakes.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 11:44 am

must be nice to be home Jase, hot showers, flushing toilet. luxury... good time to put a bit of weight on buddy. haha.
i think your right with Karen, you should see the gold buggy she wants me to build for her.  
we have created a monster and she still haven't stopped smiling. very good for me mate.....
wegr  she has already booked next months trip for a week heading off on the 19th. txt sent to ya.
good to here Col is on the gold. that is some interesting ground around there, the geo map is a patchwork of colours and fault lines. cant wait to get away next month to explore, a few car and caravan mods to do else all good.
cya soon buddy
martin and Karen

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 12:18 pm

Mate I've been in and out of the shower since I got back. Haha Karen got the gold fever now mate. I was rapt to hear she got some gold during muster. Yeah Bluey myself and a mate picked up an oz in one days detect at that area I mentioned to you. Showed him around that spot and kept picking up little bits of gold. I got the biggest but ha. 9.7 grammer.
I will check bush phone for your message later too. I'm on city one now.
Will call you later mate

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dunno if this will work. Tried putting up a clip here via YouTube. I hate technology

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sorry bout first clip didn't know I swore. Umm here's one of Bluey and I testing the durability of a gas can

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 5:01 pm

"now you can have a rum:.... lweg 
now go need to go and detect the bits of butane container spread around, lol.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 7:51 pm

Hi All,

As our little muster for 2013 is finished and there doesn't appear to be any further comment, photo's or vid clips from your time out there, I'll be moving this to another section on the weekend. Probably the Stories and Trips section.
You can always post your vids and photo's of your detecting in other areas in the appropriate sections.

cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hanson on Sat 21 Sep 2013, 10:24 pm

Hey bignuggs, I'm always late to the scene I rocked up half way through the week unbeknown to me you guys had permission from the same fella to detect where I've been going for a couple of weeks, but said gooday and my mate and I camped up the road from the main group, found stuff all except a 0.2 gm nugget until the last day and then a 0.8 gm and the better half pulled in a 20.5gm ...... so guess whose doing the dishes infinite great meeting up with the crew and will be up next year to find a 21gm piece then beer and tv and no dishes cheers for now
hanson

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 9:14 am

hi Hanson, nice seeing you two and saying hello. glad to here you found a bit of gold. every bit helps.
may cyas again out there
Martin and Karen

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 10:34 am

hi ever one it was great to meet a nice bunch of people and i had a great time and a big thanks to cliff for making it possible Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
home again  hey jas you beat me by 55 sec mate no bull* i will let you now when your butterscotch snaps are on the way pm me with your address.
Will keep in contact with you all. and hope to see you all next year at the 2014 muster.cheers col
Hehaaaaaaaaaaa    jas bull*.lol! lol! lol!

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 12:05 pm

nice meeting you too Colin. glad all went well with Jase post muster. next years muster should be bigger and better, we met some really nice people out there and will keep in contact with you.
keep well buddy
Martin and Karen

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 1:43 pm

Bluey. How are ya mate. Good to hear you made the trip back home no worries. I'm heading back Wednesday morn. Text me city phone and I'll call.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by hanson on Wed 25 Sep 2013, 8:48 pm

Tks Martin and Karen, I'll be up next year too,

has anyone taken it upon themselves to fill out hours on different leases and where the AU was found and emailed it to Bruce the owner of the leases so he can claim expenditure on his leases?
I did mine via MS EX and sent it off today, it was most appreciated
rgds Ric
hanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum