New personal best.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New personal best.

Post by MarkVic on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:06 am

Hi All,
Finally found something worth showing. It’s my new personal best.
Went to Inglewood for a couple of days over Easter, the weather was just perfect for a change as its been hot over here the last couple of months.
On Friday I set up camp and went for a walk, I only managed 1 @ 0.3 in the morning and 2 more on the track back to my camp at the end of the day. Total 3 bits for 0.8 grams. The last 1 was only 2 meters from my van. Saturday, up and down hills at 4 different spots for nixs.
Sunday I was up early and decided to move to a new (old) area. After deciding I had had enough and heading back to the van I got a very quit “shooty” type signal simular to the other five or six that morning, after digging down about 10 inches with the signal improving I thought I “might” be onto something here, although this area is next to some old diggings and that means no matter how good it looks or sounds it will most likely be rubbish. I decided to go back to the van to get the camera and pin pointer. That’s what I love about this game …. You just never know what you’re going to dig up.
A very ugly (but beautiful) 14 gramer.
The result is in the attached video.
Cheers Mark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MarkVic

Back to top Go down

Re: New personal best.

Post by araratgold on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:42 am

Nothing ugly about $700 worth of gold ! Nice one mate ! Very Happy
Do yourself a favour though, and get a decent pick ! LOL Laughing
I have been using one of these and they are bloody good.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers,
Rick
araratgold

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:27 pm

Nice work Mark, thats a great nugget well done, makes it all worth while hey, cheers Stu

oh and yer, get a new pick mate hahaha
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by grizz on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 6:48 pm

Twisted Evil Better have that new pick by Inglewood Mark, and make sure you have it before we go to the west.
Grizz

grizz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum