Quad bike tour WA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quad bike tour WA

Post by arizonayank on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:46 am

Well i made it back to arizona after my two week QB tour,Wow! what a lovely country you guys have!Thanks to all that helped make my visit one of the richest exsperiances of my life.Got to see a Dingo,Camels,Brumbies,and of coarse lots of roo's and i got some GOLD too.Exstra thanks to Link,Steve,Stu,Phil& Phil,ELVIS,Lilly,Gracie and all the nice folks in Laverton Thanks Again Kelly[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Re: Quad bike tour WA

Post by arizonayank on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I found a three pence 1957 the silver dime i added for size referance.tell about coins
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 3:27 am

Hi Kelly,

Glad to hear ya had a good time in what we think is the best country on this planet.  And I'm being modest  Very Happy 
Some good photo's there, hope you have more to show and nice to see ya got some gold to make it all worth while.

cheers 
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 7:00 am

Good on ya mate nice haul

See yea back next year I bet Cool

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 8:44 am

Glad to hear you liked it mate , must say I enjoyed a yank / Mexican trip some years back.... that was before they were cutting off heads n stuff in Acapulco but:lol!:  People every where we went were great, cheers albo.
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 3:32 pm

well done Kelly and the parcel arrived OK--thanks..
good to see u took home some Aussie Gold.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 5:28 pm

G,day Kelly, what happened to the pic of the dingo, it looked fine in the camera?cheers Stu
snapper

Back to top Go down

Quad bike tour WA

Post by arizonayank on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 9:19 pm

Snapper you know we didn't have are glasses on when we look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on the camera>>oh forgot you didn't want anyone to know you wear glasses  SORRY! LOL!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]those dingos have long fur so they are always FUZZY mate!Wink Wink Wink 

Last edited by arizonayank on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add phoyo)
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum