Gold Prospecting between May and October 2014, 5-6 month in Western Australia, Leonora, Laverton, Halls Creek.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold Prospecting between May and October 2014, 5-6 month in Western Australia, Leonora, Laverton, Halls Creek.

Post by Magyar on Sat 10 Aug 2013, 9:43 pm

Dear Friends. I would like to spend 5 - 6 month in the bush for Gold Prospecting, preferred in Leonora Area, Laverton or near Halls Creek
and I`m looking for someone with the same interests, which whom I could spend my time together, maybe a nice family or may someone
who is already retired for joint gold prospecting between May and October 2014.

I am from Germany, 45 years old. I went to Leonora in 2005 for one month Gold Prospecting with a GP Extreme and at the moment I`m
a owner of a Minelab GPX 4500, but never used this machine in the outback before. It is not a Minelab GPX 5000, but I mean to know is
still a very good machine to find some from this yellow stuff.

I will arrive in Perth 1st week in may 2014 and I would like to buy a reasonable and used 4WD ( Toyota Landcruiser, HZJ, or similar ) in
Perth, which I could use every year when I come back to Western Australia.

I`m looking for someone, for a nice family or some retired people with the same interests. Which whom I can spend some time together
in the red dust, so that we could spend together atleast 7 or 8 hours in a day for gold prospecting. I`m owner of a Western Australian
Miners-Right, using Tengraph as well, but a experienced Mate and professional is always a big advantage or someone who knows where
to go out legally for prospecting while using Tengraph etc.

If u have interest and time between May and October 2014, let me know and write me a private mail,
so that we can keep in touch.

I`m german citizen with hungarian roots,
speak german, hungarian, english as well.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Magyar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum