Total Insanity

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Total Insanity

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who was the clown that suggested going for a swing in the heat   clown    Very Happy 
Yesterday the Heavens opened up and it poured down.
Today it got HOT, DAMN HOT ! got a few hours detecting done early in the morning but by about 9.30am, it had hit 50c
It was time to pack up an go home.
Got a couple of short vid clips I'll put up later

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

heAT

Post by gut feeling on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 6:45 am

Bignuggs wrote:the aircon unit I've got is big to be carrying with ya to the scrub.
we just copped a few bad days.
the forecast for the rest of that week at SX was back down in the 30's.
it's the chances ya take.

One more week and Im back in aussie detecting goldfeilds with big generator and a newly fitted winch now common bignuggs get ready and pack the beans I will pick you up! Very Happy 
gut feeling

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Insanity

Post by Guest on Tue 07 Jan 2014, 5:28 pm

forcast this week--around 40.c--summer howdy doo

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

40 average for sunny ktown

Post by gut feeling on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 5:50 am

oneday monday wrote:forcast this week--around 40.c--summer howdy doo

regards
oneday

Ive been in bali for 2 weeks now,average 32 humid and I will tell ya ray Im cold ,the pools are cold ,but the beers are the same ,cold. I have pilbara dust in me blood ,no matter how hot it is there the pilbaras me home! cheers 
gut feeling

Back to top Go down

Re: total insanity

Post by aussie18 on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 1:27 pm

that good dose of rain ya had last week may have opened up some ground for you Pilbara mob
get into it mate
cheers
jase
aussie18

Back to top Go down

Post by mark409 on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 7:43 pm

Went for a drive up bullfinch (Sx area)Thurs Arvo ,golden valley as I said I might, as I was watching the weather pretty close .temps Low 30,s was,nt to bad f##k flies.. About the 2nd worse I ever saw in my life.lucky I had a fly net onboard.
Anyway I was tracking out of Gold,n Ghosts ver 1, trying to find the area where he marked where he picked  his nugs up,  golden valley, itself is on the nth side of the main rd marked.pg 235 .So by the map its wrong)I ended up about a k sth ,still on the same range, tho Camped. as now about 7.30. A bit of work of work had been done ,late 80,s I reckon ,spent a good 8hrs detecting for nothing ,so next arvo moved back to the real Golden valley ,cos the local cocky told me where it was. even tho there was a plaque that I saw the day before.but  I was following the map..    Got up the next morning , the amount of metal that was there , I said I,m digging 10 targets ,if no gold I,m gone .I was gone, How do you think a ctx 30330 would go there.

added a pic of the old stamp mill ,what amazed me  is there is no overburden in the area of the mill.what did they do cart it in and out after it was crushed.
Mark 409

mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 9:29 pm

Hey Mark, hows it going.
I'm heading up that way next month for a couple of days. Have a swing and try my luck.
I heard the Bullfinch pub is up and going again, did you check it out while you were there.
Catchya, Neil.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete on Wed 08 Jan 2014, 11:05 pm

Nice piccy Mark of the battery, amazing it still stands with all the ferals out there these days..
some good ground just sth ish of the Diemals Stn further n/e,
Just make sure ya not on Vern Strange's paddocks  Wink  when in the Yilgarn..

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark409 on Thu 09 Jan 2014, 3:54 pm

Akko
Did a blitz trip ,would never have found my way if I,d have stopped at the pub .I like the area, makes a change to not being speared with spinny.

next trip that way, will probably head a bit further up, as the crazy one suggests .
hey crazy one thanks for the info ,,I see somewhere else in the forum Albo was suggesting it to.sounds good..
The Verne stranges paddocks ,I assume there on Tenagraph..
which brings me to another question, when I was checking out the golden valley there is a ep over the whole area ,with a coupla pl,s in the guts .I could,nt bring the info up for the p,ls .
Any ideas .
Thanks mark409
mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Thu 09 Jan 2014, 7:46 pm

If you open the mapsheet for Bullfinch on tengraph, there's a lot of ground up that way that is still pending.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum