GRAVE SITE'S

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GRAVE SITE'S

Post by onthisharvestmoon on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

G'day All
Out for a swing today and came across a grave site , absolutely in the most unusual place on the side of an outcrop of quartz and iron . How would I find out who this couple were and what they did and why they are buried where they are.
Now im not morbid or a religious person (I did say a pray and asked them to look over me while I was in the bush ) but it would be interesting to know .

How in god's name do ya upload a photo

Thanks bignuts sorry I ment bignugs Quite simple when ya know how.

Ray did they have police back then !!

Last edited by onthisharvestmoon on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
onthisharvestmoon

Back to top Go down

Re: GRAVE SITE'S

Post by Nosralt on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 6:55 pm

Na.. still lots of areas to check out. I even pick up the odd one 5 min from work.
Always picking up a few on the station and even some color in one of the creeks south of the homestead.
Research and explore the area. Thats what I did, but then Im on the station every day.
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by onthisharvestmoon on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 7:02 pm

Nosralt wrote:Na.. still lots of areas to check out. I even pick up the odd one 5 min from work.
Always picking up a few on the station and even some color in one of the creeks south of the homestead.
Research and explore the area. Thats what I did, but then Im on the station every day.
Thanks terry your rite time on the ground lot of spinny now after the rain hard to find a patch to swing
onthisharvestmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt on Sun 09 Feb 2014, 8:28 pm

Have a look around cookes hill, its all burnt off, pending ground and easy swinging. Theres been the odd small patch found near there.

Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum