In kambalda, will travel.

Go down

In kambalda, will travel.

Post by whetuki on Sat 20 Sep 2014, 10:50 pm

Hey all!

Husband and I (and the kids) have been out and about around Kambalda (pending leases, I have studied those tengraphs so often!) and found nothing of value.....yet.

I have become a member of coolgardie gem club, just awaiting the membership card in the mail and a map I think.

Anywho. If there is anyone local - or in a close vicinity - that would be interested in getting out and about, please reply.

Husband is going to be doing a long swing (changing crews and mines), so we can't go out for a while. as he has the off road vehicle and I don't.

Thanks flower

whetuki

Back to top Go down

Re: In kambalda, will travel.

Post by Gypsy on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:02 pm

hey there! membership card and map package should be on their way for Coolgardie gem club, we had to get some more map packages printed of as its been a bumper season for people wanting to access the clubs leases this year, for now ill pm you the lease numbers you can access  :)
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by whetuki on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:10 pm

Thank you very much for the PM Very Happy
My husband will be very happy, I am too.
Hopefully at some point we can post some pics of gold, instead of bullets cheers

whetuki

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 6:19 am

Hey gypsy have been a member for the last 3 years and this year never got a renewal. Do we still call into the old fire station? Cause the last correspondence I had was the gem club was thinking of moving to Kal.
Regards

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 5:17 am

Hiya Hoolahoop, we have had a bit of chaos this year with treasurer and president and few other committee quitting, hence alot of paper work and membership databases were not handed over back to me, if you pm me your address ill send you out a membership form, renewals are being sent out again in Dec, if you renew now you will get 3 months pro rata extra access , our first field trip for the season will be next month, we have a choice of going out to a gemstone lease or a alluvial lease, may have to toss a coin to choose :)
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by whetuki on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 4:32 pm

Received the package thanks Gypsy, now I am really excited! Hoping to go out really soon, thanks for doing two cards as well :)

whetuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:29 pm

Your very welcome :) we have a field trip for gem club next month, ill email you with dates once confirmed.
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by keithy george on Thu 02 Oct 2014, 4:13 pm

g'day Gypsy, how do we join the gem club? have been living in kambalda for 2 years now and have only just heard about it!!

keithy george

Back to top Go down

Post by whetuki on Thu 02 Oct 2014, 4:42 pm

Hello fellow kambodian.
She will probably send you a form in the mail. Or you can pick up one from the shop in coolgardie.
The lease where we went was good fun, didn't find anything. Yet. But good to go somewhere that we are allowed to go.

Oh and if you are interested in going out prospecting send us a message. Husband is always willing. As long as he is off work.

whetuki

Back to top Go down

Post by keithy george on Thu 02 Oct 2014, 4:46 pm

sounds good, im on a 2/1 roster at the moment so im always out and about on my break. found a bit pretty close to home a while ago but nothing since. always up for a detect!

keithy george

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy on Thu 02 Oct 2014, 7:37 pm

If you pm me with a email address i shall send you a membership form Very Happy
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: