Got some runs on the board

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got some runs on the board

Post by Banjo on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 5:50 pm

After 3 gold less adventures I think Nosralt sensed I needed to get off my Pilbara duck so he took me to an area he thought we would have some luck at.
We were both swinging the 2300's, I ended up with 15 for the day, no retirement nuggets but very welcome all the same.

A big thanks to Terry for taking me under his wing and showing me a few of the local spots.

Darren

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Re: Got some runs on the board

Post by pilbarachad on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 5:57 pm

Awesome stuff mate-what did it all weigh in at? I picked up 22 littlins myself today and 1 last night. How did Terry do?
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm

good to see Darren--hope u cooked terry a nice chock for lunch

This motley crew down here would starve if it wasn't for canned baked beans..Wickham Ray certainly cant cook a chook in a camp oven--soot with wings..

just gotta get the mrs all geed up and rearing and gold fever will be forsaken in your house..

keep up the good work.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 6:24 pm

pilbarachad wrote:Awesome stuff mate-what did it all weigh in at? I picked up 22 littlins myself today and 1 last night. How did Terry do?

Chad
I only picked up 14 little ones for 3.2 grams. You know the spot.

Looks like i might have to come down there and pillage your areas.

It was good to see Darren finally getting something with that new machine of his.
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 6:39 pm

Nosralt wrote:
pilbarachad wrote:Awesome stuff mate-what did it all weigh in at? I picked up 22 littlins myself today and 1 last night. How did Terry do?

Chad
I only picked up 14 little ones for 3.2 grams. You know the spot.

Looks like i might have to come down there and pillage your areas.

It was good to see Darren finally getting something with that new machine of his.

Nice one mate- cant believe you are still picking up that many there- thats awesome. Yeah you should come down one weekend for a swing , you probably know all the spots from your time here but maybe theres 1 or 2 i can show you.
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 7:58 pm

Thanks guys.
No Ray we didn't stop for a chook on the way :)
No time to eat anyway, Terry sets a cracking pace out there, im going to sleep well tonight

Chad, I left my scales behind in Newcastle but we are figuring approx. 3 grams, well done on your 22 mate.

Darren

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttrash on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 6:06 am

Nice looking gold

Well done
Ttrash

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum