Detecting highlights of 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Ttrash on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 4:03 pm

The year is nearly done
Just interested if anyone wanted to share their best finds or just general highlights .

For me , Ive been stuck in Brisbane most of the year
Gold wise , probably less than 7 outings to a Goldfield SadSadSadSadSadSad
But did get 3 bits for 4.6g :):):)
          To fill the itch , always doing a lot of coins etc. - finds were more than last year :)
      Met a few other Detectorists - that's always a bonus

Good luck to all in 2015  cheers cheers cheers

Anthony ( TrailerTrash ) :):):)
Ttrash

Back to top Go down

Re: Detecting highlights of 2014

Post by martinjsto on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 6:34 pm

hi anthony, our year was good for our standards with the biggest i got on the last day of the last trip, a 8.8g nugget and my biggest so far. all up 16 grams for the year consisting of around 28 little ones and a couple of species sitting in acid. we did 5 trips and had a ball meeting up with some great folks. have a golden season next year

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Detecting highlights of 2014

Post by salt-d on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:52 am

Gidday Anthony,
Was able to spend several months detecting in WA this year, haven't tallied the weight but found a lot of small stuff, biggest  nugget about 13 Grams, had a great time and meet some great people along the way.
Certainly picked up a lot helpful information both from personal experience and from talking to others which enhanced my prospects of finding gold.
The trip was the highlight of the year with lots of special occasions along the way to make it so.
Much rather be over there out in the bush than here in the city. Sad

A happy and safe New Year to all, what ever/ where ever your swinging may you beep some treasure.  
Cheers,
salt-d
salt-d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian226 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:15 pm

Hi all, had 2 short trips this year, 2 weeks in May result of 14g and a 4 day trip in October with a lucky 2 nugget find for 11g. But next year have booked 10 months leave, and hope to spend 3 of them at least out there chasing the weight.

On that all have a Happy and Prosperous New Year and may you all find that special nugget. Ian

Ian226

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum