dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams

Post by martinjsto on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:48 am

gees I had a beauty last night, I was off with a few fellows searching through an old timers camp and shallow mine when i found a secret hole under some big rocks with an small old rotten wooden door sealing it off. the wood fell apart in my hand and I could just fit into the hole to take a look. i immediately spied a massive nugget wrapped in an old rotten rag about the size of an emu egg, then another twice that size and another 9 or so smaller fist size pieces, all up over 20kg of an dead old timers gold stash, gave one of the smaller bit to the fella i was with then high tailed it out of there quick smart.
gees gotta love them dreams, wake up all excited holding the pillow real tight itching to get out there again... lol!

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams

Post by cruiser1 on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:26 pm

Gees Martin,you will have to stop watching them detecting video`s.You could of at least given your mate a bigger nugget. lol
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:40 pm

yer i remember in the dream lifting the whole lot into my car boot and nearly busted a gut doing so. i was a bit of a scrooge only giving him a little bit of the hoard. Twisted Evil i can clearly remember saying we will share this buddy and then handing him the little bit. spank

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shorty on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 8:26 pm

You've got it BAD Martin :)
shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 12:02 am

ya reckon? lol. im a verry verry sick boy... Very Happy lol!

fgmjfhk fgmjfhk fgmjfhk eafgh eafgh

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 7:07 am

Cheers Martin.Some nice gold there.Been meaning to try the pan for a while now,I think I will have to give it a go.

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 10:50 am

same here Phil, when you consider how much we rely on the detector now a days not many take the time to loam and pan, to see nuggets like that in the pan and you will put the detector away for a while. just a shame we cant use a small battery or solar powered dryblower with a 40E or on pending ground. not sure about when in free unpegged ground.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by picknshovel on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 11:04 am

...just remember Kevin Hillier (rip) had a dream of finding a nug in the shape of a hand the night b4 he found the Hand of Faith, so hold onto that dream Martin.

cheers big ears.

picknshovel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm

I won't swear on it, but I think pending ground is classed as VCL until it is granted.  If it is outright VCL on tengraph, different kettle of fish I think.
The use of "Powered" tools was discussed on the forum sometime back, I'm sure the thread is here somewhere.
A well known WA Prospector and Leaseholder did get a response from DMP and here's the answer he got.

Using Hand Held or Hydraulically Driven Machinery.
We were curious to see if the use of hand held equipment had changed in any way and just what constitutes a hydraulically driven hand tools so we wrote to the Dept Mines and Petroleum about it, here is there reply.
“I refer to your email query of 15 February 2013 regarding prospecting using hand held equipment.
Regulation 4O of the Mining Regulations 1981 states-
“4O. (1) A permit holder is not to use powered or hydraulically driven hand tools on the land the subject of the permit”. A permit referred to here is one issued after application is made under Section 40E of the act to enable prospecting on a granted Exploration Licence.
Under Regulation 4O the equipment referred to in your email such as a “Shaw portable Backpack drill or cordless 36 volt rotary hammer drills or a 4 stroke hand held jack hammer” cannot be used under a Section 40E Permit.
Under Section 40D (2)(b) of the Mining Act 1978 when using a Miner’s Right on Vacant Crown Land you must not use explosives or tools, other than tools prescribed for the purposes of this paragraph or hand tools. As tools have not been prescribed for this purpose the hand tools you described in your email can be used.”
Very Interesting.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

Under Section 40D (2)(b) of the Mining Act 1978 when using a Miner’s Right on Vacant Crown Land you must not use explosives or tools, other than tools prescribed for the purposes of this paragraph ???? or hand tools. As tools have not been prescribed for this purpose the hand tools you described in your email can be used.” ???

I remember the discussion b4 Cliff but didnt make head or tail of it well then, gees they make it hard to understand, why cant they just say yes or no. yes on pending or VCL ground no on granted.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 1:17 pm

it was about using these.  seems we can use them on VCL. Hopefully one of our leaseholder members can tell us if "Pending" ground is classed as VCL.

Shaw portable Backpack drill or cordless 36 volt rotary hammer drills or a 4 stroke hand held jack hammer

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:09 pm

I would go for it till someone in the no tells u to bugger of, then ask him about their perceived intelligence on their understanding and reference to the exact part of the legislation that also lets u go commando.
if that doesn't work then face him --kick him in the nuts and run as fast as u can just like a good drunk can.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:17 pm

oneday wrote:I would go for it till someone in the no tells u to bugger of, then ask him about their perceived intelligence on their understanding and reference to the exact part of the legislation that also lets u go commando.
if that doesn't work then face him --kick him in the nuts and run as fast as u can just like a good drunk can.

regards
oneday

kwdf   that's funny

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:17 pm

so if i have it right a dryblower like the keene is the tool prescribed for its purpose, that is dry blowing dirt and as it needs to be powered so i can run it off a battery and solar panel or genny and use it on a VCL that includes all pending ground.
sounds ok to me and unless informed otherwise is the correct interpretation of the act.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark409 on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:26 pm

martinjsto wrote:yer i remember in the dream lifting the whole lot into my car boot and nearly busted a gut doing so. i was a bit of a scrooge only giving him a little bit of the hoard. Twisted Evil  i can clearly remember saying we will share this buddy and then handing him the little bit. spank
Martin
I think u need some MaryJane
Or Maybe too much

Last edited by mark409 on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)
mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:19 pm

0nly in my dreams ATM its the off season there too... Sad Sad Sad

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:02 pm

It's nice to have dreams and I've had some sleepless nights lately thinking about diggin up the retirement nugget with the new detector.
the read out tells me it's 5 feet down and about 3 feet long.   so diggin I go       until I find a .................................
length of galvo pipe        
lol!   the dream ends with me saying f... it, smashing a few things, using a piece of equipment for target practice (better buy some ammo) and heading for the nearest town to hammer the pub   lol!
Don't ya just love it  

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:26 pm

I like Ray's point of view!!
Kick em in the nuts and run hahaha1

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:36 pm

goldstrijk wrote:I like Ray's point of view!!
Kick em in the nuts and run hahaha1

Yeah you can go fast coz ya got a souped up Oldies GoKoat    Razz
Nuggie took out the piddly electric motor and put in a 500cc Yammie  

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 6:43 pm

Can't remember Cliff
Don't know why drunken affraid kwdf

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top