and the price is $-----

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

and the price is $-----

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

the price has been released to dealers so when everything is cochier u all will be informed quick smart.

for those that want to trade in their 5k I would resist the temptation if u can..there are some ridiculous below cost prices being taken for what ever reason --I cant fathom.

The gold will still be out there so don't get too flusted. There r a lot of fossickers out there what want to upgrade and this will b a target market due to their financial restraint..

I think one major benefit from this new top of the range machine will be its simplicity from the info that has been circulated..

I'm sure JP will enlighten everyone on the gold he picked up and how deep etc etc.and yes we all expect a new video of his exploits out in the bush.

when I get them I will let those that want to take it for a test drive, of the weekend we are going out and everyone is welcome.
As I said prior in another post I have ear marked a couple of areas that I done well on and now have been flogged to death with the 45 and the 5k..

so be patient all will be revealed.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Re: and the price is $-----

Post by Banjo on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 7:11 pm

maybe a bit of mood music with some Dueling Banjo's Shocked

ahhh geez, times like this you need some control freak mods full of their own self importance to chastise us and treat us like children Laughing

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 7:12 pm

sometimes it better to have 2 hands on the wheel than trying to manage yahself with one hand.

now we get critics who complain about posts yet don't have much to start their own informative posts for others to take their mind of whats happening around them--

lets have a look at some of your exploits, finds etc, anything except politics but pertaining to gold.

surely there are a heap of members that want to have a go and start a new post.

PTP
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:47 pm

Banjo wrote:Nosralt is a man of mystery, i'm about to try and stir him up soon about his movements for tomorrow, oh and it isn't my secret spot it is Terry's, it's not up to me to divulge so i guess i am still in the good books for a good price kwdf

Whats the location worth to you Ray? lol!

Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 7:35 am

Banjo wrote:
ahhh geez, times like this you need some control freak mods full of their own self importance to chastise us and treat us like children Laughing

We'll have to get some Very Happy Ray and Martin, got any suggestions lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 7:59 am

try EMU EXPORT--VB--HANN--CARLTON.

spare me lord.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 12:05 pm

got me cliff, Ray?

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 1:56 pm

Nah, it's got me stumped  Razz  
Maybe Tony Abbott will be available Monday arvo     lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 2:49 pm

I wonder if these characters that sold their 5k for anything they get will regret the sale if their price expectation is beyond their dreams...

Then again they might be on a winner and money in the bank..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm

There's been some 5000's going dirt cheap lately.  I wonder why.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Are you prepared to dig 3 feet or more for a gram or less?   Suspect

Best of luck to ya's. But if this new machine comes up with the next BIGGIE, then it proves itself.
Until then, keep selling ya 5000's and I'll buy one at rock bottom price and say thankyou.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 3:41 pm

Bignuggs wrote:
Banjo wrote:

We'll have to get some  Very Happy   Ray and Martin, got any suggestions   lol!

ah, iv'e got a very busy schedule but i might be able to help out if the pay is right Very Happy

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 1:56 pm

heres some interesting reading from the Doc...
http://forums.nuggethunting.com/index.php?/topic/11229-gpz7000-saw-it-in-person/

the docs a top bloke in his own right---i wish he would make shorter videos of his exploits and inventions..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaky on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 2:42 pm

Ray

Just a Question

Is the Doc a on seller of the Minelab product

If so he will always talk the new machine up

I recall not that long ago a dealer talking up the new Garrett ATX ??? ( don't think he is selling to many )

I know we are not talking apples for apples but as a business man things like that set off alarm bells

I am sure the new machine will be a big jump but to me he sound like he is just trying to butter his own bread

I may be wrong

Peaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 3:08 pm

I know Doc personally. He's been a very good mate of mine for years and Doc, whose real name is Greg, wouldn't do you in any way. In fact the opposite is true. I've had all sorts of stuff from him and I know the Yanks think the world of him for his honesty and integrity.

Sure, he's a Minelab dealer in Las Vegas, so sure, he's not gonna be spruiking Whites or Garret's is he? But, I can tell ya, Greg doesn't need to sell detectors to make a living. He's "very comfortable" from way back from endeavours that had nothing whatsoever to do with prospecting. In fact, it was Criminology and Phsycology where he made a quid that will outlast religion. He'll never go broke, I can assure you.

I'd trust Greg with my life,,,,,,,,,besides which he's an ex-cop in Narcotics and he's got more guns that the US Marines!!

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaky on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm

Wedgetail

As I said

I'm not having a hit at him but he is making him self look bad by fueling the rumor mill with small bits of information

Not knowing him gives me this impression

Minelab should have released the information and then all is known

This gives people time to digest the information and make the decision to spend the $$$$$

Peaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 3:27 pm

Greg "Doc" Lousignont cannot ever do wrong by me. If there were more people such as Greg in this world it'd be much better place. If Greg could tell us, then he would,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wouldn't you Ray? Very Happy

I know you're not having a real go at him. But he's a good mate and have to stand up for mates. As they say,,,,,"I'm that kinda guy, it's just the way I roll" cheers

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 3:29 pm

the most honest form of reply will come when JP and a few others reply to questions and also give a spill on their exploits when testing the machines..

I cant give any details of the accuracy or its depth performance coz i havent tested one yet...

when i do go bush and accompanied with a few locals i will put up what i found..

members can take it or leave it--i dont need to bull* to sell Minelab detectors. 

I just need a couple of your flogged out spots to try it on..lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaky on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 3:58 pm

I was just making a comment

Did't want to Offend you or anyone for that matter

Peaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 4:02 pm

no offense taken--just tell it as it is..

thats the way i am--must be in the upbringing..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 4:16 pm

Hi All,

I personally will wait for the V4 to come out before I make a choice, it also seems to be a world beater

Sometime March/April, maybe we at last have some competition...we will see

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 4:24 pm

yes i have been reading a bit about the v4 ron, the white range of detectors have been great performers in the past and the v4 is apparently new technology as well. there are a few on here in the same boat, seems 2015 is going to be a huge leap forward for gold prospecting, bring it on.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 5:09 pm

Hi Martin,

Shouldn't have to mortgage the house to buy a metal detector and seeings as they couldn't come up with a new concept to house the Jupiter in would seem as though they rushed it a bit, anyway enough of stirring the pot, but patience is a virtue so I will wait until the Whites V4 has a showing

Cheers, Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 6:42 pm

Peaky wrote:
I was just making a comment

Did't want to Offend you or anyone for that matter

Peaky

No offense taken by me, Peaky. Yours wasn't a thrashing it was just an opinion. They're like arseholes in that everyone's got one. Very Happy

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 6:59 pm

The sooner they release the bloody thing and the price the better.
Seems whoever Pre releases a bit of info just opens up a can of worms and it's been a hot topic on a lot of forums.
Never mind, Uncle Colin will change all the laws and put an end to detecting Very Happy

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:09 pm

Flouro wrote:Hi All,

I personally will wait for the V4 to come out before I make a choice, it also seems to be a world beater

Sometime March/April, maybe we at last have some competition...we will see

Ron
Well the bad news is whites are way behind, they are not going to get near this Minelab 7000....not this year....and not next year.
The smart money says that the whites latest patent is a bit off a joke.

So all the people who desire Minelab to get rolled.....well, get used to the idea,,,,It ain't gonna happen! Laughing

Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

I've used every machine ML ever sold over the last 30 odd years. I was the 3rd guy in WA to get the immortal, the wonderful, the amazing SD2000. We killed the pig, everywhere we went. We got spoiled and detecting has never been the same for me ever since those brilliant years. I've been disappointed ever since.

But what I have observed during these "Minelab Days" is that us, the proletariat out here, react the same way every time the "New Machine" rumour mill starts. It never changes. I've seen ML make a right bollocks of some of their new model releases. However, I think this one is going very well. Not much to complain about and not much devaluation of older models either. Neither did ML lead dealers up the garden path where they continued to allow the dealers to purchase what would be old stock when a new model was within days (and I mean a bloody weekend!) of being released!

There were many dealers that were on the verge of suing Minelab over those incidents. It was nasty.

Waiting, waiting, waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum