Media hype

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media hype

Post by Jackthehound on Wed 04 Mar 2015, 8:43 pm

Just looking at the story of the 87 oz nugget found last month, on the Minelab website. Quote from Minelabs website : “ Brown’s remarkable find falls on the heels of Minelab’s newest product release, the GPZ 7000 ”. Why was it never said in the story anywhere that it was found with a GPX 4500 and report on the matter a little more, should I say factually or honestly, because that is what he used to use.

Back to top Go down

Re: Media hype

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 5:25 am

Jackthehound wrote:Just looking at the story of the 87 oz nugget found last month, on the Minelab website. Quote from Minelabs website : “ Brown’s remarkable find falls on the heels of Minelab’s newest product release, the GPZ 7000 ”. Why was it never said in the story anywhere that it was found with a GPX 4500 and report on the matter a little more, should I say factually or honestly, because that is what he used to use.

If you know as a fact that he was using a gpx4500 then perhaps a well worded email to Minelab would be in order, it annoys me also to read things like that, if I was the finder they would be hearing from me as that statement makes it sound as though the Gpz7000 actually found the thing, that's the bit that would stick in a persons mind if they were reading the article. Suspect

There is no such thing as truth in advertising we all know that, but just the fact that these people try to treat you as though you are know nothing idiot gets the blood up, but the advertising is probably more directed at the novice or newly interested person rather than the more experienced. tongue

au-fever

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum