Camera recorder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camera recorder

Post by Rege-PA on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 6:18 am

l;wfh Hoping to film some of my big nugget finds this year, can any one recommend a small camera that has good resolution, audio and battery life, maybe one that can be worn on the head or a small tripod?

Rege-PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Camera recorder

Post by NuggieDreamer on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:54 am

HD GoPro Hero 2 (no LCD) or any better model made since... SD Card USB  rechargable.

Come with head strap, mounting options, can be used in water proof casing at high speed/dusty conditions and an open casing option for better sound & easy to use /upload to video editors etc.
HD hi frame rate + large screen uses most memory, but there are lost of other modes to extend film length time. Ive had one for years. Robust as but mount and use the supplied cushions to stop rattling unless you want to hear rattle noise in your playback.

Try to buy the one with the LCD on  the back so you can direct it better (although that model is dearer)
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Re: Camera recorder

Post by flyrock on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:03 am

+1 for GoPro

flyrock

Back to top Go down

camera recorder

Post by Ian226 on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:52 pm

Hi Rege

I have bought a little Nikon Coolpix which has movie recorder on it, and each recording runs for up to 18 minutes plus takes standard pics. Resolution is quite good and has a 5x zoom and runs on 2 AA batteries (I'm using eneloop rechargables in it). Bought a Harvey Norman for about $60 on special. Only issue I had is it will interfere with detector if you try using it near the coil by putting it on your shaft, but other than that works a treat.

Ian

Ian226

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum