Gold tracker

Go down

Gold tracker

Post by wavehog on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 7:26 pm

Anybody had anything to with this web site ,is it any good ,I was going to try it but I'm having trouble getting through the order stage .???

wavehog

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold tracker

Post by blh on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 9:35 pm

I bought it as an aid and have tried it on spots where I have found gold and it seems to work OK.
Time will tell I suppose. I had no trouble with the site.
Cheers Harro

blh

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko on Wed 18 Mar 2015, 4:08 pm

you won't find gold sitting in front of a computer....old jungle saying

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by bikeboy on Wed 18 Mar 2015, 6:49 pm

YOU WONT FIND GOLD SITTING ON A CATERPILLER old timers saying

BB

bikeboy

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 5:20 am

hehe...nice one....but wrong

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 2:25 pm

yes wavehog I've brought a package from this mob and like harro says seems to match up ok with known areas. time will tell though when I finally get to check out some spots.
I think it is a handy tool for us not so experienced fella's trying to learn, it may save a few wasted trips going to dead spots.
one thing to take into account is that some of these high scoring area's it shows does not necessarily mean alluvial gold or detectable gold is present. it may show a high score but the gold is 100m under the surface.
I agree pilko with both of your post's, but it is a starting point for the beginner's and fella's like me who only have a handful of trips under the belt and struggle to find new spots to try just by looking a 250k geology map and geomap. I feel I'm confident using a gpx5000 and sure I can keep going to old spots I've been to with experienced guys where we have found gold but to get out and explore new ground I need all the bloody help I can get lol!
then again I guess that's part an parcel off this game, we all will have a crack at a spot or many and come home with no gold, It just becomes a bit disheartening when you can only get out bush a few weekends a year and not find any off the good stuff.
cheers
jase

Back to top Go down

Post by wavehog on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 9:54 pm

Yeah, quite right Jase , problem I have is my Kaspersky protection on the computer won't allow it to operate ,keeps saying it's a dangerous URL ,by heuristic characteristics. that's why I asked if anybody else has tried it and is their computer still in good order ??

wavehog

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 4:53 am

i had no problems using the site mate

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 6:06 am

G'day Jase,
I agree with all that you have said. It IS hard when your starting out and you DO measure the success of a trip to the bush by the amount of gold won. All I can say is that it doesn't really get any easier! All any research does (geo maps.books, computer programs) is put you into a general area. It will then come down to prospecting skills, hard work and a bit of luck as to wether
you find some gold or not. My point is that you only have to have a look at tengraph and it will tell you where the mines are,
this will give you the 'general area' your looking. Tengraph is free. I'm a huge fan of research....but I'm also wary.

Also...don't forget....a negative result is still a result. When your sampling areas with your detector NOT getting anything
can be just as relevant in working an area.

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Metamorphic on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 12:18 am

wavehog wrote:Yeah, quite right Jase , problem I have is my Kaspersky protection on the computer won't allow it to operate ,keeps saying it's a dangerous URL ,by heuristic characteristics. that's why I asked if anybody else has tried it and is their computer still in good order ??

Its just a false positive from your AV, no bad script or infectious attributes about the actual website itself.

With regards to paying money for this service, remember that gold is often found where it shouldn't be, and not found where it should be.....know what i mean?

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum