Hedland prospecters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hedland prospecters

Post by fredsnugget on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:39 pm

Hi all. Have been a member of the forum for a while but have had very little chance to go detecting in the last few years due to work. Have recently moved to Port Hedland and want to get back into regular trips. I have a few weeks off starting next week and was looking at heading out Marble Bar/ Nullagine area depending on what I can find available on tenegraph if anyone is interested coming along.
I know the weather is not the best at the moment but gotta make the most of it while I can. Have just upgraded my temperamental 4000 for a 5000 and sdc so need some time on the ground to learn it, also open to advice.
I have all my own 4WD and camping gear etc for extended stays away and am happy to have someone either follow or come with me.
Most of my prospecting has been over east so am still learning the ropes over here but that's all part of the fun. I am working a 2:1 swing now so moving on this year also keen for a few days on my week off for some detecting
If anyone is interested drop me a line, maybe we can meet up for a beer and discuss possible areas and times, never know I might even be able to christen the new detectors with a bit a yellow.
fredsnugget

Back to top Go down

Re: Hedland prospecters

Post by Nosralt on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:54 pm

Welcome to Hedland fred

PM sent to you
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 3:32 pm

welcome to the forum Fred. Im not going out till end of march or early April depending on vehicle maintenance and weather but if i get up that way i will surely let you know.
martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fredsnugget on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 7:58 pm

Cheers Martin. Let me know, hopefully by then the new detectors will be starting to earn there keep.
fredsnugget

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum