Question On Leases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question On Leases

Post by cadian on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 11:09 am

I have question EL leases And Meanings.

ML. Mining Lease.   I am aware  these  cannot  be applied for.
EL Exploration Lease Pending.    I am also aware that these  leases can be applied for.
EL Exploration Lease Live.     I am not sure if you can apply for these when they are live.
PL  Prospecting Lease.   are these a no go area. What is the different to a Exploration Lease.    scratch

Cheers Dave.  qwk;ec
cadian

Back to top Go down

Re: Question On Leases

Post by gold n beer on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 3:52 pm

g'day cadian

your question is that just for the purpose of swinging a detector on or ground you wish to lease and work with machinery etc ?

if for the purpose of detecting only this is my take on it.

ML you require permission from the company or person who holds the lease [preferably written permission]

pending EL, P OR ML is a free for all but check before entering to make sure it has not changed to green [live] and make sure there is no over laying live tenements on the pending

EL [granted] you may apply for a section 40E from the dmp which grants you access for 3 months after the 21 day cooling off period[ so really just over 2 month access] and that will cost you $25 on applying and very rarely they get rejected.

granted P is same as ML must get permission from lease holders before entering.

all the above also a good idea to inform pastoralist your intentions off entering there pastoral lease and also approx location and time your staying. they may have stock in that area and also a good safety precaution in case things go pear shaped

a EL is usually a larger parcel off ground than a P lease, a max P lease is 200 hectares and EL can be 10 graticular blocks which i think is approx 3000 hectares [don't hold me to that].

the difference's between EL's and P'S apart from the ground size has different restrictions to the amount off dirt that can be disturb and depths they can go, although that can all change with excess tonnage applications.

hope this helps a little bit

cheers
jase
gold n beer

Back to top Go down

Post by cadian on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 5:10 pm

Thanks jase, That answers all my questions  mate. Again thanks for the info.  lol!
Cheers Dave  qwk;ec
cadian

Back to top Go down

Post by gold n beer on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 4:46 am

no prob's Dave
have a great season mate

jase
gold n beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content