amount of rubbish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 7:24 pm

Hi guys was recently out in the east murchison and I could not believe the amount of rubbish out there. Some of these places I went to I would have sworn black and blue not to many people have been.
I detected massive readings that went for like up to 50cm across in a line. Ok no I wasnt thinking that they were the "Hand of Faith"lol. But what I was recovering at half a meter down was what looked like sheets of silver paper. They had been down there for quite a while, I now regret not taking pics of it. The material sort of reminded me of emergency blankets. Maybe from serveyors??

Other items of interest down very deep where serveyor tags, and more staples than Stadlier. I am sure those bastards just walk around firing blank staples all over the joint, must have dug out 20 Evil or Very Mad

And being my first ever trip out detecting I did mange to score these in an area not known for detecting, so I was pretty happy about that. And yes have to say the bug has bitten Rolling Eyes

Oh no pic, what happened??
Attachments
IMG_5268.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(10 Kb) Downloaded 42 times

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by Stingray on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:15 pm

Well done Mada! The silver foil is a target for aeromagnetic surveys - goes off doesn't it!

Stingray

Stingray


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:31 pm

Mate goes off like a bomb, I could not understand how it got so deep. I guess now I do Very Happy
Thanks!!

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by albo on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:36 pm

Are thats not so bad, what is wrong sometimes is when you go to an area , wa & you find some victorian ratbags NOTALL that camp up & chuck & leave rubbish all over & say we dont care , theres no gold here anyway & were not coming back anyway. 3 times we have bagged there shite , after there supposed lifetime journey to find the eldorado that is so rare & when it doesnt happen there kind donation of bush rubbish is ours to clean up. But thats ok , we are pleased to see these buggers go home & dont come back You Hear.
avatar
albo


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:53 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Yes I can understand the feelings. I am however pleased to say that this time round I never saw any rubbish at all. It was completley pristine, apart from my scratchings and dig marks. Almost felt kind of bad hehe.

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:52 pm

mada wrote:Hi guys was recently out in the east murchison and I could not believe the amount of rubbish out there. Some of these places I went to I would have sworn black and blue not to many people have been.
I detected massive readings that went for like up to 50cm across in a line. Ok no I wasnt thinking that they were the "Hand of Faith"lol. But what I was recovering at half a meter down was what looked like sheets of silver paper. They had been down there for quite a while, I now regret not taking pics of it. The material sort of reminded me of emergency blankets. Maybe from serveyors??

Other items of interest down very deep where serveyor tags, and more staples than Stadlier. I am sure those bastards just walk around firing blank staples all over the joint, must have dug out 20 Evil or Very Mad

And being my first ever trip out detecting I did mange to score these in an area not known for detecting, so I was pretty happy about that. And yes have to say the bug has bitten Rolling Eyes

Oh no pic, what happened??

What camera are you using to take photo's ?  you will need to resize them, this is how your pic downloads.


_________________
Life is what you make it, always has been, always will be.
avatar
Bignuggs
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:23 pm

Oh i see, i used my iphone and the original was 480x680 then a message pops up saying image too large max size 100x100??????

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:33 pm

oh looks like I have to wait 7 days before posting a pic?

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:36 pm

mada wrote:Oh i see, i used my iphone and the original was 480x680 then a message pops up saying image too large max size 100x100??????

I've never used an iphone but this photo as an example was taken with a canon stills camera original size is 2272 x 1704 and I don't have to resize it.


_________________
Life is what you make it, always has been, always will be.
avatar
Bignuggs
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 6:15 pm

Hmmm interesting bignuggs I will need to investigate further. Cheers. Nice pic by the way.

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:34 pm

mada wrote:oh looks like I have to wait 7 days before posting a pic?

That is for the posting of external links.  From memory I recollect others have had problems with photo's taken with phones.
On the tool bar there is an icon for posting photo's.


_________________
Life is what you make it, always has been, always will be.
avatar
Bignuggs
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:55 pm

Sorry mate I keep getting this message.

Uploaded file is not valid: exceeded image dimensions limit (image size : [640 x 480], limit : [100 x 100]).

the properties of this photo is 640x480 115kb

I will try another time.

Thanks

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by Bignuggs on Tue 25 Oct 2016, 4:02 pm

When you posted the pic, did you use the icon or this section at the bottom ? and what are you using for your photo hosting ? eg: photobucket



The section at the bottom is normally used for posting a document such as a "PDF, Word doc. or Excel file", not photo's.


_________________
Life is what you make it, always has been, always will be.
avatar
Bignuggs
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by mada on Tue 25 Oct 2016, 8:38 pm

Ah that may have been the reason I used the attach file, lol. so far not using a hosting site for pics. Looks like I will need to.

mada


Back to top Go down

Re: amount of rubbish

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum