New app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New app

Post by mada on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 8:46 pm

Dont know if anyone here is responsible for this but it could be very useful.

http://www.blueapps.com.au/uncategorized/happy-prospector-app-set-to-be-released/

mada

Back to top Go down

Re: New app

Post by Nightjar on Wed 16 Nov 2016, 6:37 am

Thanks for displaying this Mada, should be a winner in WA considering you don't require reception for day to day use.

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Woteva on Wed 16 Nov 2016, 8:54 am

I have seen aa early version of this ph/tablet app and IMO it will be a winner, update when ever you have phone reception and you will know exactly where you are tenement wise, I was impressed with its tracking feature, it tracked me as I walked around at the recent 4WD show here in Perth.

I understand the App owner/developer is working towards releasing full details to the public on the 26th Nov and will be at the Perth APLA's Open Day which will be held on the same day (see the attached link)

http://www.apla.com.au/eventItem.aspx?ID=31

Come along to the Open Day, its a free day open to the public, and hear all about the "Happy Prospector" app from the "horses mouth" so to speak.

There will be guest speakers speaking on gold related subjects, displays and raffles , the major raffle thanks to Minelab, is for a 5000.

Cheers

Woteva

Disclosure - I'm an APLA (Perth branch) member, I have no involvement with the new App other than being in the right place/time to see a version in operation.

Woteva

Back to top Go down

Post by mada on Wed 16 Nov 2016, 9:09 am

Awesome I hope I can get there, thanks for the heads up. I was working the show everyday, wish I had known Very Happy Very Happy

mada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum