Detech 15 /10 eliptical open coil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detech 15 /10 eliptical open coil

Post by albo on Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:05 pm

Howdy, just an ask if any members here have bought or tried one in wa . I was considering mating it up with my 5000 as iv read some great reports elswhere . Great emi stability & sensitive to smaller bits also not bad for larger deep targets. Il always buy ausy first tho - only if its better or comparible . Any thoughts?
albo

Back to top Go down

Re: Detech 15 /10 eliptical open coil

Post by albo on Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:11 pm

Should have said above, the coil im talking about is a detech 15/10 open monoloop coil.
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 7:47 am

albo wrote:Should have said above, the coil im talking about is a detech 15/10 open monoloop coil.

I bought the 11" Ultra mono. It's been sitting in the cupboard for months now and it's not found a bloody thing lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 11:11 am

try it on the detector Phil, may find it works better.... lol!

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by travelergold on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 4:26 pm

Albo, we have one and i found it very good in WA.
The first one we purchased was bump sensitive so we returned to pete and he returned very quick by post. No cost to us. The new one is fantastic and more sensitive than my other coils. But saying that it picks up signal better too. That coil has not been removed from our 4500. Now our main machine is the 7000 but in salty or groany ground we go back to it.
As far as backup service, pete will certainly stand behind all his products so you have no problem there. He is very approachable on phone, nothing is an issue to him. Just our dealings with him. Some others could learn ftom his sales approach.
I think if you look on the other forum, gold detecting forum and search you will alos only find positive comments. Cheers TG

travelergold

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 9:06 pm

Thanks TG , good mail thanks , il be buying one & try it out , cheers albo.
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Golditch on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 8:40 pm

5000 with a nuggett finder 12in round mono, great allrounder and not too sensitive with noise ground. Main coil , then a 16in round for patch hunting.

Golditch

Golditch

Back to top Go down

Post by AuWanderer on Wed 06 Sep 2017, 10:49 am

I use the 15x10 Elliptical mono Detech all the time..one of my best coils. Very light and not bump sensitive. I highly recommend this size coils ...
AuWanderer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum