looking for prospecting buddy ... WA

Go down

looking for prospecting buddy ... WA

Post by mike12 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi guys ..
im Mike native European mid 30s livin in china for Business. ..
i am planing to come over to WA for finding some beautys Wink
actually the plan was for beginning of may for about 1/2 or 3 Months .. depends on how it works :)  l;wfh
rent a 4x4 in perth i guess... maybe rent an gpz7000
Perth-Yalgoo-Mount Magnet-Sand Stone-Leinster-Leonora-Leverton-kalgoorly-Mount Palmer-Southern Cross-Merredin-Perth
driving a circle during all the time .. "i was thinking" on the maps all looks easy Laughing

on this way i am looking for an Partner or Prospecting Buddy wanted in WA Western Australia, if anybody is interessted in coorperation, let me know .. im an Locksmith fit on electronics all kind of products i developed several Products myself, I could organize tools electronics and machines all in 3-6 Days with DHL Express send it from my CO. in china to my or our Destination in WA if necc....

Already planing hard try to understand Tengraph and all that stuff
any suggestions tipps or Tricks let me know ...

Thanks for attention
kwdf

mike12

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for prospecting buddy ... WA

Post by Moneybox on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Mike we see a few Minelab copies come from over there. You might be able to buy before you fly Twisted Evil

Tengraph web is good for research but useless once you're our in the field unless you have an internet connection. Take a look at Geomap. It uses downloaded data so will work offline when required.

Good luck on your travels.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum